Thanks to caring individuals like you, the Jesuits and lay partners of Jesuits West are making a positive difference in the lives of people around the world.
To make a gift to Jesuits West, please use the secure donation form below.
Before you fill out the online gift form below, please note these important points:
- All gifts are considered unrestricted, going to the greatest need, unless otherwise designated by the donor. If you wish to designate your gift for a specific ministry, name your preference in the pull-down menu below next to "Designation".
- If you wish to designate your gift in support of a Jesuit working in a foreign country and want your donation to be eligible for an income tax deduction, copy and paste the following statement into the “Comments” box: I recognize that the Province has the discretion to use my gift based on what it considers to be the greatest need. At the same time, I ask that the Province consider using my gift to support the work of (insert the name of the Jesuit and/or his ministry).
- If you want to dedicate your gift "to the memory of" (for a deceased person) or "in honor of" (for a living person) a loved one or to celebrate a special occasion, complete the "Comments" box below with the information you wish to be included.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required fields, and must be filled out.
- If you wish to order Mass cards or Perpetual Certificates, click here.
- If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com